REVIEW | Funko Pop Clark Kent

Holy Molay! I am very selective with the Funko Pops I collect which are primarily Iron Man and Superman related. Today on my usual stroll, I thought about how great it would be to have a Funko Pop for Clark Kent. Then behold ... walked into Hot Topic only to find that EXCLUSIVE Funko Pop I had been imagining become reality. It is already a RARE find and is potentially my best Superman figure. I honestly did not realized how rare this figure really is. It is also most likely because it says Clark Kent rather than Superman on the actual box.  Check it out:


Funko Pop Clark Kent

Front View of Clark KentRear View of Clark Kent
Stay tuned, I will continue to review my other Funko Figures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIDBIT | Supergirl and The Flash Crossover Confirmed

REVIEW | Deadpool