TIDBIT | Superman's Love Letter to Lois Lane

Below is a What If Superman wrote a love letter to Lois Lane from my perspective:

Dear Lois,


When we met that day at The Daily Planet, we both knew that there was something special between You and I. I also knew that there was something very magical between You and Superman. Fortunately for you, you are married to both Clark Kent and Superman. You reminded me everyday that it was the best choice of your life. It took quite a while, more than a year to paint a picture. When you said that Superman is the one for you, I was ecstatic and sad at the same time. Ecstatic because you were head over heels Superman, however sad because I wanted you to love Clark Kent as well. It was as if I was living 2 different lives. The day you found out Clark Kent is Superman was one of the best days of my life. It allowed me to finally show you the full picture of who I am. I wanted you to find out on your own because it felt more natural and you would feel less pressured to love me for me. As you have learned to love about me, I am a very simple man. I rarely loose my cool, especially with you. Although with Bruce (Wayne), he tends to finds way get under my nerves. I am glad I have you to help balance that friendship out. You really are my best friend in life.


Love,

Clark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIDBIT | Supergirl and The Flash Crossover Confirmed

REVIEW | Deadpool