TIDBIT | Funko Pop Collection and CW's Superman

Do you remember those adorable Beanie Babies by TY that were the craze at the turn of the millennium?

Pop Vinyls by Funko are now the latest trend for our collections. For me, I love collecting them for my Superhero Collection mostly focused toward Iron Man and Superman. Also, by now, we know that Supergirl is now moving to the CW this fall to join the DC CW Universe (aka Flarrowverse) with Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. What I am hoping for is that there will be Funko Pop for Tyler Hoechlin's Superman from Supergirl.

Since at this time, we have not seen what his Superman could look like in the DC CW Universe, here's a preview from Lord Mesa and therefore what this Funko Pop I so highly desire could look like as well:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIDBIT | Supergirl and The Flash Crossover Confirmed

REVIEW | Deadpool