REACTION | Injustice 2 Trailer

Since April 2013, I have been awaiting the sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us. I originally owned the PS3 Edition then upgraded to the PS4 Ultimate Edition. Definitely has so much reply value. The PS4 Ultimate Edition included Stephen Amell's Arrow, which I could pit against Henry Cavill's Man of Steel. This is one my favorite matches. Looking back at the series of battles I have had switching between the controls of The Arrow and The Man of Steel, it definitely was a great combination of having a nostalgic and modern feel.

Today, marked a milestone when finally the PS4 Trailer for Injustice 2 was unveiled after 3 years. Feast your eyes below:







As we can see, Armor is MAJOR theme that looks to be happening with our heroes. Look at what you have done Iron Man to the World of Superheroes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIDBIT | Supergirl and The Flash Crossover Confirmed

REVIEW | Deadpool